Friday, November 24, 2006

onesies


Well hello there...this is my first post to the new blog and I have to say that I'm feeling a little bit nostalgic for the old digs over at rikster but I needed a fresh start and, since I pulled down that old rag and dumped everything, a fresh start I shall have. I had a wonderful time being rikster and met some crazy cats, many of whom I will eventually get around to pointing here but until then, I must ramble in solitude. If you've made it here by chance then you may be asking why I am starting again. There are two main reasons:

1. I wrote a lot of stuff about some people that are no longer in my life.
2. I know those people were still reading my blog in secret...hehe or so they thought and damn it, I just found that rather creepy. I don't mind total strangers lurking around my rantings and quiet musings though so lurk away.

That's all I have to say for now. This feels very, very weird but I feel kinda free.

No comments: